Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coming soon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CWA Time
Rules of Clear World
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm by Minako
Forum rules are well known and simple. Don't break them and there will be no problem.

1. Don't post extremely short replys, gibberish, and try not to go off topic to much.

2. Don't advertise here or try to discuss religion/race/politics ect. We are all from different places and have different beliefs. We are here for one thing and one thing only. Lets keep it that way.

3. Do not flame or …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Some single card's discuss and combo's
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm by Al-Bhed

» An awesome little card!
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» So yeah, me too
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» What are you thankful for?
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am by Wolf Ryski

» Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake)
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Eco_Junkie has arrived
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Zabers intro
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Aino Minako
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski

» Shido in the House!
 Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 am

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zabers

Zabers

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Empty
PostSubject: Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds)    Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 am

This is a guide on setting up your router so that you could host IP duels on KCVDS with pictures included.

1. For vista users, click on the start button and type cmd in the search bar followed by enter. This should bring up the command prompt. Another way to do this (for all windows computers) is to press start and 'Run'. Then type "cmd" into the box followed by enter.

2. Now in the command prompt, you are going to type "ipconfig" followed by enter.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture1dw

3. This will bring up a lot of information. What you are looking for is the default gateway. Leave this open for later.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capturehnu

4. Next you're going to open up your internet browser and type in the default gate way number in your address bar and hit enter.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture10i

5. This will bring up your router. You might have to log if you never have before. Most of the time the default pass word is admin, 0000, or nothing at all by which I mean you leave it blank and hit submit.
Common default user name/password combinations include:
admin\\admin
admin\\password
admin\\1234
admin\\root
[NONE]\\admin
[NONE]\\1234
root\\root
root\\[NONE]
root\\admin

If none of these work, feel free to contact Aster Phoenix for assistance

6. Now you are looking for Virtual Severs or Port Forwarding. Click on that.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture3kz

7. If you do not see KCVDS there you will have to enter this info. If you do see info there skip to step 8.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture4hh

8. Now go back to your command prompt that you left open. Now you are looking for the IPv4 Address.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture11j

9. Once you find that you will enter that in the private IP address in the kcvds line. which on my router it is the 4.

10. once you do that click the apply changes and wait for your router to reset mine takes 10 sec.

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds) Capture7q

And then you done stat up kcvds, log in go to any lobby, hit create duel and then just click ok, and PLAY!!!!!

On a side note i have noticed sometimes if the powers goes out the IPV4 will change its very rare but it has done it to me just follow the steps again.

I hope this helps to me this is much easier than using ham and having to connect all the time to a new ham people who cannot host IP can play with you if you host IP. Enjoy!!!

p.s. sometimes you might have to right click on a pic and hit open in new tab cause sometimes they dont want to load.

Big Thanx to Aster Phoenix for helping.
Back to top Go down

Setup to host I.P. duels (kcvds)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear World Academy :: News & Announcements :: Help Section-
Jump to: