Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coming soon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CWA Time
Rules of Clear World
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm by Minako
Forum rules are well known and simple. Don't break them and there will be no problem.

1. Don't post extremely short replys, gibberish, and try not to go off topic to much.

2. Don't advertise here or try to discuss religion/race/politics ect. We are all from different places and have different beliefs. We are here for one thing and one thing only. Lets keep it that way.

3. Do not flame or …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Some single card's discuss and combo's
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm by Al-Bhed

» An awesome little card!
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» So yeah, me too
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» What are you thankful for?
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am by Wolf Ryski

» Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake)
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Eco_Junkie has arrived
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Zabers intro
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Aino Minako
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski

» Shido in the House!
Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski