Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Welcome to Clear World Academy.

If you are new to the Academy please register and explore the forum. You'll need a test if you wish to enter into a dorm so please check out the testing center and join this ham.

CWA Test Hall
no pass
Clear World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coming soon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CWA Time
Rules of Clear World
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm by Minako
Forum rules are well known and simple. Don't break them and there will be no problem.

1. Don't post extremely short replys, gibberish, and try not to go off topic to much.

2. Don't advertise here or try to discuss religion/race/politics ect. We are all from different places and have different beliefs. We are here for one thing and one thing only. Lets keep it that way.

3. Do not flame or …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Some single card's discuss and combo's
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm by Al-Bhed

» An awesome little card!
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» So yeah, me too
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am by Wolf Ryski

» What are you thankful for?
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am by Wolf Ryski

» Dr. Jackal's short but sweet Introduction! (Remake)
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Eco_Junkie has arrived
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Zabers intro
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 am by Shido Fuyuki

» Aino Minako
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski

» Shido in the House!
Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am by Wolf Ryski

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:37 am

Some single card's discuss and combo's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabers

Zabers

Some single card's discuss and combo's Empty
PostSubject: Some single card's discuss and combo's   Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:23 pm

First of we have some cards from the up coming pack:

Some single card's discuss and combo's 180px-STOR-BoosterJP

First we have some spirit support cards:

Some single card's discuss and combo's 400px-DifferentDimensionSpiritSTOR-JP-SR
Fairy/Tuner
You can remove from play 1 face-up monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand. During your next Standby Phase, the monster used in this card's Special Summon returns to the field.

Some single card's discuss and combo's 400px-ZeroForceSTOR-JP-C
Normal
Activate when a face-up monster you control is removed from play. The ATK of all face-up monsters on the field becomes 0.

Different Dimension Spirit can stop the return to hand effect of spirits. And the trap dosent need explaining. But what about making combos out of these cards in other decks.

Zero Force could be great in a D.D. deck.

You could combine theses 2 cards in a Reptilianne Deck, for example to use vipers effect to steal an opponents monster then sync it. Or even use these 2 to get a Vaskii out.

Different Dimension Spirit could be used in a Monarch Deck to ulmost guarantee
getting your tribute next turn. Or if you need a quick sync next turn.

Different Dimension Spirit is great to use with any card that states "When this card is summoned"
List:
Apperentice Magician
Many Arcana Force Monsters
Armageddon Knight
Card Blocker
Bubbleman
Mid Piece Golem
Ryu-kishin Clown
Senju of the Thousand Hands
Shield Worm
Small Piece Golem
Swap Frog
Twin-Barrel Dra
gon

Anyway lets hear what you think, and besure to give more Example's!!!

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed

Al-Bhed

Some single card's discuss and combo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some single card's discuss and combo's   Some single card's discuss and combo's I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok, I'd like to clear some minor 'rulings' here. First, if you remove a monster that maintains any status under a continuous effect with a condition like the arcana monsters (condition being having flipped a coin and got a result) it will lose it's effect pernamently, like hitting them with veiler or flipping them with a book of moon. Other such examples of monsters would include that Naturia Bamboo Shoot, Sky Scourge Invicil, Chimeratech Overdragon and other monsters with ? or 0 attack that get or gain attack at summon, monsters like arcanite magician that hold spell counters etc (which some players refer to as "forgetting" the condition fulfilment, or the cost etc.). Of course you probably didn't mean this but seeing arcana force monsters gave me the urge to say it.

Also, in case that's what you meant, a monster that is returned to the field is not "summoned" and will not reactivate an on-summon trigger effect, which is the reason you can dodge the whole Spirit thing in the first place. So returning to arcana force monsters, they shouldn't be used with this card as 1) they'll lose their effect and 2) they won't regain it.
That being said Different Dimension Spirit (I'd really like to call this DDS but Dark Dust Spirit has reserved that one) and it's bounce or dodge effect of removal and the free lv1 ss by rfg pseudo-bounce can be used in some sneaky loops in the same way (but not in the same uses, only the notion remains the same) that Genex Ally Birdman is being abused in the OCG right now. Unfortunatelly sleepyness doesn't allow me to think any combos up, and I think I'll have to wait till I catch some crazy OCG stunts with that one to be enlightened.

Update: I just went around to get some rulings because I somehow got interested in the card (I'll explain why later). First, wikia royally screwed up the translation.
Mistranslation #1, "to special summon": more accurate translation would be "and special summon". The word 'to' implies that removing a monster is a cost for an effect, however the special summon of Different Dimension Spirit is inherent and removing the monster is the summoning cost instead. That would also mean you Fortune Lady Light misses timing.
Mistranslation #2, "your next standby phase": this is THE screw-up. It appears to be "during the next standby phase", which is of course your opponent's standby phase. Good job wikia.
On a side note returning the monster IS an effect and the possibility exists (although extremely unlikely) that the spirit has to be face-up in the standby, which would really kill it as a card. Although I believe it is "removed with a set condition to return during the next standby": kind of thing and if the effect activates on summon then since monster don't need to be face-up to resolve an activated effect...

Now the reason I'm interested is that I've been looking for a way to make Formula Synchron decks lately without frogs and plants and this one fits the bill perfectly. Other uses I can think of is (1) reseting a monster's attack: Dark End Dragon, Light and Darkness Dragon, Beast King Barbaros, Fusiller, the Dual Mode Beast (the two of them would mean Skill Drain deck ofc) and (2) switching an effect on and off, examples would include Jinzo, DCK, TKRO, the aforementioned LaDD etc. finaly (3) the miscalleneous, like for example removing Absolute Zero to trigger his effect, the spirit monsters(although they have their own mechanisms), Aslla Piscu (although I can't imagine the competitive deck that includes both), Majestic Mechs etc.
Think interdimensional matter transporter, future visions and all that stuff, with the difference of monsters returning during the opponent's standby (which isn't necessarily bad) and the card being a level 1 light fairy tuner. Hmm, looking through all these I can't help but think of this card as the love child of Genex Ally Birdman and Interdimensional Matter Transporter.

Another card that should be included in this is Doppel Warrior. It's very junk synchron-friendly and brings a 3100 attack Junk warrior among others, not to mention the many uses in J&D decks. And of course it's a dark level 2 warrior, and you know how easily those guys are searchable.
Back to top Go down

Some single card's discuss and combo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear World Academy :: Blogging & Extras :: Off Topic-
Jump to: